Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Den penganggur totap...hiyark~

It has been almost a month since d day i finished my degree bachelor...i wanna work asap (of course based on my current financial-not good-i'm broke and i think even my 12th years old brother has more money than me)...however, i realized i dun want to work in any science-related field...dunno why...mayb i'm afraid of the expectation or mayb it juz simply me whom being lazy..i admit living with family is so comfy, all i need to do is doing house chores (which is olredi divided to 3 ppl).

every nite b4 going to bed i owez tot dat "tomorrow i'll do the resume" or "i definitely will job-hunt seriously tomorrow" but ended up facebooking all day/reading on9 manga...

but somehow, i'm really3 into baking lately...wat crossed my mind rite now is, if possible i want to b entrepreneur., is dat possible? is dat realistic? i wonder....

p/s: please ignore my bad-ass english...i don't attend any class anymore, so i won't ever notice if i make mistake(s)...gomen..gomen...

No comments:

Post a Comment